Our client, a well-established Energy Company on the West side of Houston, has an immediate need for a HRIS Analyst to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside HR Managers and HR Business partners and gain exposure to a variety of business units and departments. This opportunity provides a professional work environment, excellent benefits, and a solid career path within an International Company.
This role will serve as a liaison between Human Resources and Information Technology Departments to provide systems support analysis, and to leverage technology solutions to meet the needs of the HR Department and users of HR Systems throughout the country.
- Maintain up to date HR master data information
- Create reports and administer the report request process
- Ensures the integrity of all HR systems data, including but not limited to interfaces in and out of SAP Business Warehouse, and executes system quality audit and control procedures.
- Works with HR to create reporting, which includes; creating pivot tables, macros, V look-ups, hyper-links, along with other functions.
- 3 + years of recent HRIS experience
- Must be familiar with basic HR policies and procedures
- Knowledge of SAP BW (Business Warehouse) A MUST
- Advanced skills in Excel, including Pivot Tables, Macros, V Look-Up, Hyper-Links
- Strong professional demeanor and excellent communication skills
If you meet the above qualifications, please apply by clicking the link below! Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to join an International Oil and Gas Company in this growing market!
Primary Services - 20 months ago