Are you looking for an exciting Human Resource Technology & Analytics internship with an industry leader?
Staples® is the World’s largest Office Products company with over $25 billion in sales. We operate in 26 countries around the globe and we are the 2nd largest e-tailer in the world! Staples® is a diverse and environmentally conscious company, focused on helping businesses get what they need, quickly and easily.
Staples® has created a program for undergraduate students that puts as much emphasis on personal growth as in professional development. If you’re currently pursuing a degree in (Information Systems, Business Management/Administration) and you’re interested in finding a place to launch an exciting new career, Staples® is an easy decision.
Global Human Resource Technology and Analytics supports the Global Human Resource departments in its use of technology and analytical data to drive business results and decisions. This group acts as the liaison between the business and information systems and is responsible for the functional, support and analytical analysis of our Global Human Resource Information System, Talent Management and Intranet (portal) portfolios.
- Work side by side with other associates, reporting to a Human Resource Technology and Analytics Managers or Director
- Perform activities pertaining to support our Global Human Resource Technologies (PeopleSoft, Talent Management and the Employee Portal)
- Partnering within and outside Human Resources (technologies and Analytics) to understand business needs, gathering business requirements, quality assurance (QA) planning and execution, data analysis and compares, data uploads, troubleshooting and training
- Student in good standing with 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Majoring in Information Systems or Business Management/Administration
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills ( other applications helpful)
- Ability to use exercise sound judgment, due to the nature of the information that this position will be exposed to
- Strong problem solving ability
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong analysis skills
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values the diversity of our people, products, and services.
Staples - 11 months ago
As the world’s largest office products company and 2nd largest eCommerce site, we’re a recognized name across more than 26...