The HRIS Manager will act as the business system process expert for the ORACLE HRIS system. In this fast-paced environment, the experienced HRIS expert will be tasked with helping build a high performing scalable HR system. The ideal candidate is innovative, must be comfortable with change and passionate about systems that support and drive the business forward. This position is located in San Francisco, CA.
- Collaborate with the IT project team in planning for and implementing upgrades, testing and other technical processes related to system maintenance or enhancements.
- Develop, document and manage various global business system processes and procedures.
- Participate in the assessment and prioritization of all outstanding change requests and funnel to the appropriate area or resolve the issue.
- Work cross functionally with various Human Resources (HR) and regionally located business teams to understand the regional business issues and translate them to create real solutions that address current needs and future requirements while focusing on process improvement.
- Test software functionality for each request prior to implementation in the production environment and also related to upgrades or other requirements for testing, in a timely manner.
- Develop training content and training for existing and new end users on new processes and software functionality.
- Provide first line contact and support for regional end users as well as evaluate end user issues.
- Execute and document system enhancements, analysis, design, system configuration and testing of applications.
- Generate corporate reports for all levels of the organization.
- Point of contact for application's vendor.
- Cross training and acting as a back-up for other HR systems.
- Foster productive working relationships with partners across the organization, recognizing regional differences and needs as well as need to productively collaborate with corporate teams
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field (Human Resources, Business Administration or Information Management) an asset.
- Minimum 5 years in depth experience in a business analyst and/or system administrator role.
- Experience managing or participating in a system implementation or conversion, from concept through to go-live
- Hands on experience with super-user skills in ORACLE required
- Customer focused attitude, with ability to dissect and improve processes to make them more efficient and effective.
- Excel at working in a collaborative environment and ability to mentor and coach other members of the team.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication.
- Strong analytical thinking. Ability to propose alternatives and/or make decisions regarding global system and process requirements.
- Familiarity with workflows and concepts associated with the full lifecycle of the processes used in recruiting, talent management, compensation planning, and/or learning management.
- Ability to handle multiple demands with a sense of urgency, drive and energy in a fast pace and dynamic team environment.
- Advanced experience with MS Office (specifically Excel and Project) and report writing tools.
Zynga - 23 months ago