Overall Purpose: Responsible for Fox Film Entertainment HR Reporting (routine and adhoc) from various enterprise systems including PeopleSoft (Query/SQL), Enwisen, Taleo, SABA, Contract Management and MARS. This will include maintenance and support of data interfaces to 3rd party vendors along with responsibility to internal clients and various administrative functions in support data integrity.
1. Manage data integrations from 3rd party vendors and assist with error handling.
2. Produce weekly, monthly and annual reports for HR. Assist Project Manager with the transition of these reports from the current Microsoft (MS) Access database into PeopleSoft.
3. Provide administrative support for the Merit And Review System MARS.
4. Assist with weekly/monthly audits to review/validate data integrity and provide recommendations for data cleanup to each HR department.
5. Assist in the development and maintenance of Qlikview dashboard reports.
6. Assist the Project Manager with analysis (system solutions), testing (test scripts) and validation of system changes including bug fixes.
7. Ability to communicate with executives regarding projects and report requests (requirements gathering).
8. Provide tier 1 support for eLearning (SABA) system and News Corp Policy tracking.
9. Maintain/Update PeopleSoft Tables (ie. Company, Department, Location, Position Management, PeopleSoft Custom Tables).
10. Process new-hire paperwork through Enwisen.
11. Support Taleo, Enwisen and MyFox4Me Help Desks.
News Corporation - 12 months ago