This is an opportunity for a skilled HTML/CSS developer to build a High Fidelity prototype that will help to define our next generation iPad application. The purpose of the prototype is to hone in on the best user experience possible for a clinical point of care mobile application. You’ll be working with a small product management team in an Agile SCRUM environment to define and iterate on the user interface and user experience.
- Work closely with UX/UI designers and Product Owners to create the best UI/UX for a clinical point of care mobile application designed for the iPad.
- Develop the HTML/CSS for the High Fidelity prototype.
- Participate in feedback sessions with customers to hone in on the best user experience.
- Minimum 3+ years of HTML/CSS development experience
- Able to own the development of the Hi-Fi prototype with minimal supervision
- Familiar with UX best practices
- Excellent communication skills
Salary commensurate with experience. This is a contract role with possibility of future full-time. Excellent benefits are provided including health coverage, a 401(k) plan, a Healthcare Savings Account, an entrepreneurial and creative environment, and being part of a collaborative and innovative environment.
For More Information
If you are passionate about making a difference and working with a company that shares that goal, please send resume with cover letter to email@example.com to learn more about why every day is an exciting adventure at CareAnyware and how you can be a part of creating the future of healthcare. Additional information on the company and software can be found at www.careanyware.com .