Sapling Learning is looking for a HTML5 - Interactive Developer contractor(s) to work on a project which is estimated to last through Feburary 2014.
Build interactive science animations using HTML5 and Hype
Develops graphic elements for assigned projects by working with existing graphics or creating graphics from scratch and applies Flash elements to these graphics to bring them to life
Generate art and animations that convey scientific topics accurately, clearly, and creatively
Create art and animations which will accompany online homework questions, STEM-field e-books and other digital educational materials
Will develop Storyboard drafts of various scenarios into working and reusable tools/simulations that can integrate with our existing systems
Located in Austin is a PLUS.
Anywhere in the US
Start: ASAP lasting through the end of February 2014, 40 hours per week commitment is required. Qualifications
Please provide a portfolio or digital work samples
- Exposure or experience with JQuery
- Experience with Canvas
- Strong in other programming languages (e.g., Java)
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues, problems, and errors encountered
- Must have superior Flash Actionscript 2 and 3 skills
- Have a proven ability to conceptualize/draft development ideas and approaches
- Is comfortable discussing general scientific concepts, and proposing ideas to demonstrate the concepts visually
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop is a PLUS
- PHP is a PLUS
- 2 years experience coding, creating clean reusable code
- Must be able to multi-task and work independently to meet project deadlines
Associates Degree in Visual Communication is preferred
Please fill out the application, upload your resume and include salary history/hourly rate.
Sapling Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services.
To search all of our opportunities please visit http://saplinglearning.catsone.com/careers/
Sapling Learning - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard