Performs nursing assistant duties under the direct training of a Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse.
1. Possesses effective oral and written communication skills.
2. Possesses effective interpersonal relationship skills.
3. Technically competent in tasks within the scope of practice of a nursing assistant.
4. Ability to read and comprehend English at a level necessary to follow written and oral instructions and safety precautions.
5. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
Medical Assistant experience in hospital setting preferred.
Certified Medical Assistant required.
Current CPR Training Program.
Education and Training:
High School graduate or equivalent. Successful completion of approved education program for Medical Assistant.
University Medical Center of El Paso - 16 months ago