Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 1 Year
Minimum Years of Education Required: Trade/Vocational school
Salary Range: 10 to 15 Hourly
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Are you an "A" player considering growth and opportunity in the Chicagoland area? If so, Precision would like to speak with you!!!
Precision Plumbing-Heating-Cooling & Drain Services specializes in service, repair, rehabilitation and replacement of residential plumbing, heating, cooling, and sanitary sewer lines. The main focus for Precision is maintaining a superb level of customer service and satisfaction while making business with us easy to do!
Only "A" players are welcome on this team which translates to a high level of accountability, professionalism, and performance. Team members receive first class, ongoing training to ensure every client experience is memorable and clients refer us to family and friends.
Team pride flows and each member is hard wired to exceed expectations. Individuals share a passion to be the best and to be accountable to high standards -and that's what makes our culture thrive.
We're happily celebrating our 21st anniversary this year, while maintaining an A+ Better Business Bureau rating and strong online consumer presence with hundreds of reviews of raving fans to prove it!!!
Precision Services proudly supports the following organizations:
- Naperville Area Humane Society
- Northern Illinois Food Bank
- Western Du Page Special Recreation Association
- Midwest Shelter For Homeless Vets
The HVAC Install asssistant is responsible for assisting the lead installer with changeouts of furnaces, air conditioners, indoor air quality, thermostats, and boilers as sold by a comfort specialist. The HVAC Install assistant is responsible for maintaining a clean, organized work environment and support system to the lead installer to ensure all work is perfromed to the highest degree of professionalism.
The HVAC Install Assistant reports to the lead installer and Installation Manager and receives instruction on the company's best practices. The Install Assistant contributes to earning positive online reviews and promotes his team to prospective customers and employees. The HVAC Install Assistant welcomes training and coaching to develop customer service and technical skills.
- Performs a wide variety of installations in the heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, and ventilating systems in residential homes.
- Understand the operating principles of heating, air conditioning, and work safety practices related to HVAC work.
- Knowledge of methods, tools, and equipment used in the repair of heating and air conditioning equipment in residential and light commercial buildings.
- Performs daily work duties associated with the trade and responds favorably to supervision in the field.
- Keeps accurate accounting of inventory and maintains tools on installation vehicle
- 1 year of hands on HVAC experience
- Possess of a valid Illinois Driver's License.
- EPA License.
- Criminal background checks
- Free of recreational drug usage
- Open to working long days, weekends when demand is high
- Paid vacations
- 6 paid holidays annually
- 401k with match
- Clean & pressed uniforms
- Paid ongoing training
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity! For immediate consideration please click the apply now button below. If you are considered for this position, a representative from Precision will connect with you shortly.