Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 1 Year
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Salary Range: $12 to $17 / Hourly
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Crawford Services is the leading residential and commercial Dallas HVAC service provider. We ensure customer satisfaction by exceeding customer expectations. Whether we're providing value engineering suggestions to our commercial clients, or a firm HVAC price guarantee to residential customers in Dallas, Crawford Services is always raising the bar. We can assist with all Dallas AC, Heater, Chiller or general HVAC projects and back them up with quality workmanship
To deliver an amazing customer experience, we are constantly helping our employees improve by offering continual training and opportunities to learn the latest and greatest technologies, as well as offering year-round employment.
We are a Premier Lennox Dealer and have received the Lennox Outstanding Achievement Award, as well as being a Geo Pro Master Dealer. We are a member of the Homebuilders’ Association of Greater Dallas and the Texas Association of Builders.
We'd love to have you on our team!
Crawford Services is located in the heart of the D/FW Metroplex. We service Dallas, Fort Worth and beyond.
SUMMARY: The ESA Technician is a Preventive Maintenance Technician. This position may include assisting more experienced techs or independently completing simple to complex tasks including performing maintenance on 2500 current Preventative Maintenence customers. This position will also pay financial benefits to the technician to provide customer lead opportunities to our comfort specialists for HVAC esytem enhancements or equipment replacement. HVAC Service technician positions are currently open in the Dallas and Fort Worth offices. We are growing and expanding our operations and are looking for individuals who wish to join a winning team.
DUTIES, ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Friendly and cheerful attitude
- High regard for attention to details
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude
- Valid Texas driver’s license
- Good penmanship and organizational skills
- Ability to manage their time and work schedule
- Able to communicate ideas and concepts to the client about new equipment opportunities
- Willingness to invest time in training seminars and classes
- Operate power and hand tools safely
- Basic knowledge of service tools and testing devices
- Perform filter changes and do filter checklists unassisted
- Follow directions as given
- Work from A-frame or extension ladders
- Beginning knowledge of customer service skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must exhibit integrity, honesty and a personal time efficiency
- Must be able to read and write English at the High School level
- Must be able to accurately count items and perform basic mathematical functions
- Must hear and talk well enough to communicate effectively
- Must see well enough to read blueprints, sketches, schedules, documents, etc.
- Must be able to distinguish the color of items such as wire, tanks, lights, etc.
- Must provide hand and power tools as listed for Service Technician 2
- Begin layout and install of low voltage wiring
- Beginning to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints
- Begin troubleshooting and making repair recommendations to supervisor
- Begin to interpret testing devises
- Work a Saturday maintenance schedule during maintenance season
- Understand the benefits of preventive maintenance
Crawford Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Arrive at jobsite at scheduled time and location as dispatched
- Relocate from one jobsite to another jobsite as dispatched throughout the workday
- Report to dispatcher when arriving and leaving jobsite
- Operate company vehicle as needed
- Follow instructions and carry out in timely manner
- Report problems with company tools or vehicles promptly
- Report problems with equipment to dispatcher to expedite parts delivery
- Purchase required tools as listed
- Must be able to work the schedule available, including overtime
- Maintain professional appearance at all times
- Complete all warranty and service related forms properly.
- Clean and maintain company owned vehicles and drive in a safe manner
- EPA certification Type II
- Perform planned maintenance with assistance of a higher level tech
- Communicate with customers and collect C.O.D. on service calls
- Demonstrate working knowledge of soldering and refrigeration procedures
- Perform routine maintenance on residential and light commercial equipment with minimum assistance and supervision, including completion of Checklist sheets and building diagrams with unit locations.
- Clean condenser and evaporator coils
- Clear drain lines and address potential property damage issues related
- Measure temperatures and static pressures
- Able to read and interpret refrigerant pressures accurately
- Perform equipment Startup properly with minimum assistance and supervision, including completion of checklist sheets
- All other assigned duties
Company paid training
Tools purchase program
BirdDog FasTrack - 2 years ago