This position is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, maintaining, and installing HVAC related equipment and systems w/in the commercial and industrial markets. These responsibilities are to be completed in a high quality manner to meet customer commitments and expectations and also staying w/in the time allotments given.
This current need is for our Oshkosh/Fond du Lac territory.
- Perform preventive maintenance on commercial/industrial HVAC systems and equipment
- Upon notification of a customer problem, follow systematic questioning techniques and relate answers to the functioning of the system
- Follow point to point trouble shooting guides to find faults in a timely manner
- Check and verify operation of complete system before leaving the jobsite to minimize callbacks
- Communicate with the customer upon arrival and at completion of work
- Promptly and accurately complete all required paperwork and turn in daily; get customer to sign service reports
- Keep supervisor informed of issues related to the customer
- Demonstrate capability and interest in training others
- Keep technical knowledge up to date regarding equipment and concepts
- Call in daily to dispatch to update status of work for the day
- Contact dispatch at scheduled time for weekly scheduling of workload
Bassett Mechanical - 15 months ago