Under general supervision, working from documented process work instructions and warehouse management system processes, this individual will successfully maintain or exceed a minimally acceptable inventory accuracy level.
- Update and maintain part data information as it pertains to accurate quantities and cycle count processes.
- Reconcile discrepancies daily between the warehouse management system and order management systems.
- Perform daily cycle counts, as prescribed by Tyco policy to maintain Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Initiate and conduct additional cycle counts, as necessary, in support of other department or business unit requests.
- Document and maintain inventory department metrics and other data deemed pertinent by management.
- Provides training and leadership to assigned individuals as required.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned.
- Candidates for this position require some knowledge in Microsoft application such as Work, Excel and Access.
- Become proficient in WMS applications.
- Able to follow directions and policies of the department.
- Goal oriented attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- Basic reading, writing and math skills required.
- Effective oral and writing communication skills with internal customers.
- Providing on-the-job training of new employees.
- Comprehensive knowledge of inventory control in a warehouse environment; includes systems knowledge (Baan, Red Prairie, Intranet, Internet)
- Quality Systems; ISO 9001:2000 exposure and/or understanding
- Safety Training; Certification in operations of Powered Material Handling Vehicles.
- Lean; Six Sigma awareness.
TFPP - Americas
Jan 28, 2013
We have a passion to protect what matters most.
We are the world’s largest fire and security company, and we are providing vital...