Work for Yourself – Without Being on Your Own
As part of Handyman Connection, you can earn a comfortable living helping homeowners with small to medium repairs, remodeling and home improvement projects. We are the original – and leading – home improvement specialists in North America.
As a Handyman Connection craftsman, you will:
Be rewarded for your hard work and loyalty
- Earn competitive wages
- Get steady work year-round
- Have a flexible schedule
We are looking for craftsmen with a proven track record who are dedicated to their work and the customers they serve. Handyman Connection fosters a professional, comfortable and flexible work environment. Each franchisee offers incentive programs that reward outstanding performance. Let your hard work be recognized.
Get the hands-on work you want – without all the headaches.
Complete our online application now.
Experienced remodelers, carpenters, plumbers, electricians, painters, drywallers – and other skilled handymen – are always in demand at Handyman Connection.
Craftsman Basic Requirements
Craftsman candidates must…
- Be proficient and possess professional experience in their trade.
- Be appropriately licensed. Some states require that specific valid trade licenses must be obtained for some or all trades. Without the proper trade license, candidates cannot legally perform the work and/or are limited to very small jobs.
- Own their work tools. Handyman Connection does not furnish tools.
- Be responsible for their transportation. It’s required to have a truck or a van or at least some type of vehicle that is conducive to the active practice of their trade.
- Own a valid driver’s license.
- Own a smart phone with access to the internet.
- Possess an email address.
- Possess a history free of felony convictions.
Handyman Connection - 16 months ago
Handyman Connection, an international home repair service, provides worry-free home maintenance and remodeling jobs throughout 80 markets...