About Schneider Electric:
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 130,000 plus employees achieved sales of 22.4 billion euros in 2011, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy. www.schneider-electric.com
Participate in the specification and design of HVAC Control Systems.
1. Participates in/leads specification, design, analysis and development of engineering projects.
2. Evaluates and validates design alternatives to create optimum system designs to maximize function/cost ratio.
3.Proves design concepts through physical laboratory implementation/testing.
4. Develops engineering models and test plans to verify electrical, environmental and functional compliance of the design to its specification.
5. Carries the design from concept to manufacture according to PMP. This involves working in a collaborative cross-functional team.
6. Remains abreast of the latest developments in engineering specialty to guide future development efforts.
7. Acts as a technical consultant on engineering specialty for anyone who needs the service.
If you're hungry for power, this company can help. Schneider Electric is a leading global manufacturer of equipment for electrical...