This is an exclusive retained search being conducted by Talence Group LLC for a Fortune 100 organization.
If you have a passion for wearable technology and experience as a Hardware Engineer, read on...
In this critical role in hardware development, you will be a part of a team that defines the development of groundbreaking wearable devices for a Fortune 100 company that is a forefront technology leader for mobile gadgets.
You will engage with the hardware team in new product planning and execution while bringing new and exciting wearable devices to life.
If this fits your background, please contact me immediately. This is a highly visible role where you will influence the direction of future consumer products.
What you will do:
- Work to define and create collateral for new wearable platforms and devices - Schematic entry, product layout, initial board bring up and test, including driver bring up.
- System integration and debug including software, firmware and hardware.
- Provide regular status communication.
Total Compensation: $140K-180K + full benefits including: matching 401K, stock, 8 week sabbatical leave, tuition reimbursement and much more.
- Understanding of consumer electronics development processes and methodologies throughout the project life cycle.
- Proven customer management and communications skills.
- Excellent communication, technical writing and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of mobile and/or low-power platforms and the related architectural tradeoffs.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to apply critical thinking.
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
- Exhibit strong influencing and leadership skills with a strong customer orientation.
- Disciplined and result oriented work ethic.
- Ability to heavily multitask.
- BS EE or related field plus 4-6 years related experience in Hardware Engineering in consumer electronics
Talence Group LLC - 7 months ago
The Talence Group has developed an innovative solution called "PerfectSelection". This method has been demonstrated over and over...