This is an exclusive retained search being conducted by Talence Group for our Fortune 100 client.
What our client needs:
In this critical management role in hardware development, you will manage and lead the development of groundbreaking new wearable devices for a Fortune 100 company that is a forefront technology leader for mobile gadgets.
You will lead and drive hardware teams in new product planning and execution while bringing new and exciting wearable devices to life.
If this fits your background, please contact me immediately. This is a highly visible role where you will influence the direction of future consumer products. If you are a dynamic leader with great planning skills, then this could be a compelling career opportunity.
This is an excellent opportunity that doesn’t come up very often. If you have a passion for wearable technology and devices with expertise in Hardware Management, we encourage you to apply.
What you will do…
- Be responsible for the delivery of a stable, functional and optimized hardware and software products.
- Provide ultimate ownership of all hardware engineering deliverables.
- Create hardware architecture definition and implementation plan.
- Be responsible for all hardware technical decision making.
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of hardware engineering specifications.
- Create Hardware Development Statement of Work for each project.
- Be a key contributor in the supplier Request for Quote review and selection with Operations.
- Quality and Root cause analysis - debug, bug reviews, root cause analysis, P1/P2 dispositions and deferral recommendations - ODM Technical Management (resources, development strategy, fixtures, line setup and readiness, tech relationship management) - Quality, reliability and compliance requirements.
- Ensure team adherence to development process, Phase Gate reviews and FAB and tool release reviews.
- Resource planning, budget, cost with EPM.
- Responsibility for line management for direct reports.
Total Compensation: $170K - 240K + full benefits including: matching 401K, stock, 8 week sabbatical leave, tuition reimbursement and much more.
- Strong leadership and team building abilities with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make rapid decisions based on data, team collaboration and input to meet business objectives.
- Minimum 3 years of engineering management experience in consumer electronics industry, preferably in the delivery of mobile/wireless products.
- Preferred 7-10 years of consumer product development experience in wearable/mobile/wireless industry.
- Extensive experience in managing complex product design projects involving large cross-functional teams in a matrix organization, which are based in multiple geographic locations and regions.
- In-depth knowledge of product development lifecycle.
- BS EE/CE plus 6-8 years related experience or MS EE/CE plus 4-6 years related experience
Talence Group LLC - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard
The Talence Group has developed an innovative solution called "PerfectSelection". This method has been demonstrated over and over...