Working independently while using standard protocol to respond to more complex customer issues.
- Successfully resolve more difficult technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through missioncritical).
- Proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Participates in projects and provides resolution and feedback based on analysis.
- May act as a mentor and may provide some lead support to other non-exempt employees.
Education and Experience Required:
High School education or equivalent: Some college level education preferred. Typically requires 5+ years general experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
Knowledge and Skills Required
Superior communication skills both written and verbal.
Experience in customer facing role, remote support, telephone support, resolve problems sufficiently through verbal description via telephone or e-support.
Individual must have mechanical and/or electrical experience troubleshooting to root cause.
Has the ability to train team members regarding existing and new technologies (NPI) in all relevant product lines.
Collaborates closely with CC on resolving issues and helps reproduce issues in lab environment
Proficiency in PC and Macintosh systems as well as typing skills (30 WPM)
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is a multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA. HP got...