Cambridge International Systems, Inc.
Cambridge designs, implements, and operates communication solutions across the United States and around the world. Cambridge creates solutions and provides services in: Network Design/Operation; RF Engineering; Satellite Communications; Surveillance and IFF Systems; Data Fusion and Intel Support; and Telephony and Transmission. Cambridge is committed to providing the expertise and customer service required to get top results. This philosophy is put into practice daily, from fusion center operations in Afghanistan to transmission and telephony services in the Caribbean. Cambridge is a woman-owned, veteran-owned, and SDB company.
Cambridge is a company that promotes a work environment that encourages professional and personal growth and a culture where each employee is respected and valued. Cambridge also values the diverse background of their employees including minorities, veterans, women, and disabled. We take pride in being a veteran friendly employer, celebrating and embracing individual differences, and providing equal opportunity to all. Cambridge International Systems, Inc. is committed to the provision of equal opportunity employment for all qualified persons in all job classifications in recruitment, selection and promotion without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability. More information can be found at www.cbridgeinc.com (EEO/AA)
Hardware-Software Installation Technician
Location: Fort Meade, MD US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Clearance Type: Secret or higher
This position will support laboratory operations assisting DISA with Testing and evaluation of network and encryption devices
- Plan, setup and execute HW/SW testing in a lab environment
- Configure hardware and software elements; network devises, type 1 encryptions
- Troubleshooting of abnormalities
- Setting up and running network test tools
- Experience in configuring, operating and troubleshooting cryptologic devices; KG175s, KIV7, and similar
- Able to draft test plans and execute and document results
- Familiar with IA policy and procedures
- Must possess an active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain higher. TS or TS/SCI is desirable.