JOB SUMMARY: Sells and maintains sales of PSC House Hold Waste services to established customers and develops new prospects in assigned territory to ensure achievement of monthly and yearly profitable revenue goals in accordance with PSC policies, practices and procedures.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Executes marketing plan for assigned clients to ensure success in delivering profitable sales revenue.
- Maintains a high standard of professionalism from dress to presentations to market PSC brand
- Communicates to management by delivering periodic and adhoc management reports indicating sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Sources new potential customers
- Closes sales on a direct basis and in accordance with appropriate procedures.
- Analyzes sales trends to increase sales.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs and volume potential; implement sales strategies to achieve goals.
- Analyzes sales statistics to promote sales.
- Delivers sales presentations to clients in coordination with sales and operations representatives.
- Develops relationships with existing and prospective clients.
DEMONSTRATED JOB - RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- Four year degree in business, business Administration, Finance or similar field
- Valid driver’s license
DEMONSTRATED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 3 – 6 years of successful industry selling experience
WORKING CONDITIONS: • Approximately 40% travel
- Developed working knowledge of sales and service processes and techniques in the industrial waste arena
- Developed verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Developed effective leadership abilities
- Record of sales success
- Developed effective interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain productive relationships with internal and external groups
- Ability to utilize software to present data and reports in an effective format
- Organized self-starter with the ability to operate under minimal supervision and guidance
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPt. And Outlook.)
PSC - 21 months ago
If you've messed with Mother Nature, you should call PSC (which takes it name from its former title -- Philip Services Corporation, and...