The successful candidate hired is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the athletic training room as well as athletic training administrative duties. The candidate will supervise and direct the athletic health care management and coverage of the 14 NAIA athletic programs; supervision of athletic training staff; preparation/coverage of practice/competitions; travel; staff scheduling; provide injury report to coaches/administrators; overall healthcare needs of student athletes; serve as liaison between the department and the medical community; manage budget for Athletic Training Department; maintain medical records. In addition, the candidate will supervise athletic training students through VCSU's ATEP program while providing strong leadership and mentoring. Candidate must demonstrate the ability to work closely with the ATEP Director, Clinical Coordinator, and coaching staff.
- Bachelor's degree in Athletic Training or related field
- Must be NATABOC certified by employment date with licensure eligibility in North Dakota
- First Aid/CPR for the Professional Rescuer or equivalent
- One year experience in athletic training services
- Available to work evenings/weekends and travel
- Candidate must have skills and abilities including critical thinking, judgment & decision making, written & verbal communication skills, ability to perform physical demands with or without accommodation
Masters degree in Athletic Training or related field, three plus years in athletic training setting, and supervision or management of athletic trainers preferred.
$30,000-35,000. Comprehensive fringe benefit package including employer paid full family coverage for health insurance, TIAA-CREF retirement, and tuition waiver benefits. More information available by clicking here.
HigherEdJobs - 10 months ago
Valley City was founded in 1872 with the name of Second Crossing of the Sheyenne when the Northern Pacific railroad crossed the river here....