This Tier 1 Investment Bank is looking for a Director Level Credit Analytics Candidate to build out a team from 5 to 10 throughout 2013.
You will be responsible for all model development for Internal Rating Based model development and methodology as well as contributing to CVA and the strategic direction of other internal groups. You will report to the MD/Board level employees and you will be responsible for a liaising and reporting to these senior members.
Therefore the Ideal Candidate will have the following skills experience:
- 10+ years PD/LGD/EAD development
- 6+ years experience of managerial experience
- Ph.D in quantitative field such as physics, quant finance, stats etc.
- Exceptional Stress Testing experience
- Excellent Regualtory knowledge around RWA, Basel etc.
This is a rare opportunity to join an industry leading team at Director/MD level. If you are interested then please apply directly to this advert.
Selby Jennings - 22 months ago
Selby Jennings is an international recruitment solutions provider. The company places candidates in global financial institutions across the...