- Proven ability to lead start-up finance activities through various stages of growth.
- Drive annual operating plan budgeting and quarterly forecasting process.
- Lead regional, customer and deal profitability analysis, and serves as business partner to the regional leadership team.
- Strong background in operational finance including payroll, invoicing, and collections.
- Demonstrated capability in general accounting processes, maintaining financial books and records in accordance with GAAP and company policies and related accounting software systems.
- Experience in implementing internal controls.
- Support various functions with financial analysis including monthly internal financial reporting.
- Collaborate with global finance function on company-wide finance related initiatives.
- Excellent leadership skills coupled with hands-on approach.
- 8+ years of experience in finance and accounting management with a successful track record.
- Surbanes-Oxley experience desired.
- Strong track record in accounting and/or business analysis function in corporate or start-up environments.
- Experience with finance operations across North America including tax, local legislation, and market requirements.
- Strong analytical skills, well organized with proven ability to structure and communicate data and recommendations to executive teams.
- Clear and open communicator.
- Self-starter, seeking a new professional challenge and a role with enormous growth potential.
- Outstanding teamwork, organizational and interpersonal skills, with tremendous attention to detail.
- Extremely comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth, and dynamic environment.
- Creative and analytical thinking; fast learner.
InMobi helps build mobile-first customer engagement platforms that transform the economics of influencing global consumers. We help our...