Account Type: Basic
We are looking for a Head of Global Market Research who will be responsible for leading strategic market research initiatives to inform key decisions around customer strategy and engagement across our portfolio of online dating sites. This individual will define, analyze and distribute insights about our customers, competitive landscape and all other aspects of our business environment. These insights will help shape our strategic direction, marketing & product strategy, and support our company's leadership.
- Develop and oversee the market research plans,priorities, and timelines for all Match.com brands based on a deep understanding of our companys business goals
- Anticipate all primary market research needs including: leadership in framing critical business questions, identifying informationneeds, developing research/analytic plans, managing the research process, and presenting key insights and statistical findings
- Become the central authority on singles and the onlinedating marketplace across the world and anticipate future trends. Developan in depth point of view on adoption hurdles, attitudinal trends andusage of our products
- Perform analyses using available data, syndicated reports and databases and integrating findings into market research efforts to drive compelling and relevant insights
- Follow potential new entrants into core dating orsocial dating across key markets
- Guide marketing strategy by providing insights intocustomer attitudes and competition and help analyze TV creative impact andeffectiveness
- Analysis of competitive information such as disruptiveentrants, new product features and advertising approaches
- Design and launch internal quantitative and qualitativeresearch projects that help understand customer experience better and guide product direction
- Explore opportunities relevant to our business that canuncover a potential opportunity to drive better bottom line results and/orbetter user experiences and follow through sufficiently so that thebusiness can act upon the results.
- Provide leadership and direction to a small team
MarketResearchCareers.com - 19 months ago