Do You Have Outstanding Skills as a Medical Office Scheduler?
Banner Health is Looking for YOU!
Banner Health was selected as one of the Top Leadership Teams in Healthcare by Health Leaders Media, is one of the Top 100 Integrated Healthcare Networks in the nation according to SDI, and voted as one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Phoenix metro area by the Phoenix Business Journal.
Banner Health is searching for professional Schedulers for a Physician’s Practice. Top candidates will possess the natural instincts of ethics and patient care. Banner offers state of the art facilities and technology, as their health system is growing and focused on innovation for the best possible patient care.
Position located in Mesa, Arizona
- Preferred Bilingual (Spanish)
- Minimum 2 recent years’ experience as Medical Scheduler
- Clinic setting
- Must have effective communication skills
- Strong Organizational skills and ability to multi-task effectively
- Proficient in software used for common offices and medical practice management/scheduling
- Knowledge of ICD-9, CPT, and HCPCS coding is strongly preferred
- Sound working knowledge of various types of insurance plans and/or worker’s compensation preferred
APPLY NOW : www.bannerhealth.com/careers
JOB ID# 110660
- 3 years ago - save job