Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains
POSITION: Health Center Assistant
RESPONSIBLE TO: Center Manager
SUMMARY: Provides an efficient, professional and caring environment for the health center. This position is hourly, non-exempt.
QUALIFICATIONS: High school degree or equivalent. Strong customer service, communication and organizational skills. Bilingual in Spanish a plus!
1. Customer service duties, including answering phones, making appointments, filing and record keeping.
2. Perform client interviews and education as indicated.
3. Provide clients with basic lab testing.
4. Monitor, order, maintain and dispense supplies and medications as appropriate.
5. Perform routine bookkeeping tasks. Have a complete understanding of grants and funding sources.
6. Have a thorough understanding of the Electronic Practice Management system.
7. Assist in routine health center maintenance.
8. Promote and maintain positive communication with clients, peers, managers, clinicians, and administration.
9. Perform any additional duties to ensure client satisfaction and promote health center success.
10. Able to enter lab work results in to the computer.
11. Participates in abortion services (participation can include referrals, information, education, counseling, performing, scheduling, etc.)
Backgr ound Check Required
PPRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Values Diversity in People & Ideas
Planned Parenthood is the leading reproductive health care provider, educator and advocate in the United States. For more than 90 years, the...