Front Desk Volunteer – 5 to 20 hours per week.
This volunteer position is located at our health center in Pasco, Washington .
Inputs client data on the computer;
Creates client medical records;
Files charts, lab results, and other forms.
Completes any other duties requested by the Site Supervisor;
Support the mission and goals of Planned Parenthood
Demonstrates ability to:
- Communicate in person and on the phone;
- Type, file, add and subtract, keep accurate account of money;
- Read, write (legibly), speak, hear and understand English (for some positions the above may be required in English and Spanish);
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Consistently respond courteously and pleasantly to people in person and on the telephone.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Must fill out the Volunteer application, Criminal History Disclosure, and complete an interview before being considered for acceptance as a volunteer.
Planned Parenthood is the leading reproductive health care provider, educator and advocate in the United States. For more than 90 years, the...