Maintain the Health Information Management Department at the assigned center(s) in accordance with the procedures documented in the company Health Information Management Manual.
As a Coord Health Information at Golden LivingCenters, you will ensure that our patients get the care they need and that we have the necessary resources to provide it. Your hard work and meaningful efforts will help us to continue providing the highest quality healthcare possible. You will have direct impact on the quality of care that our patients receive and will do what it takes to provide the highest quality care. Your outcome-focused work will leave you feeling empowered at the end of each day because you'll know you've made a difference in the lives of our patients.
Discipline - Select All That Apply Administration
Facility Support Services
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- College degree, preferred
- Certification in Health Information Management, preferred
- Experience in long term care, preferred
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
Ready to deliver personalized, patient-centered care and build meaningful relationships with your patients and families? You'll find the perfect home for your passion and talents at Golden LivingCenters. As one of the nation's leading providers of skilled nursing care and inpatient and outpatient therapies, we're dedicated to helping people live fuller, longer and more productive lives. Our Golden LivingCenters have won more AHCA/NCAL Quality Awards than any other post-acute healthcare provider. These awards are the nation's highest for distinguished achievement in post-acute care, and they reflect the compassion, commitment and quality orientation of our caregivers. Join us! Together, we're redefining the way care is delivered with an innovative, holistic approach that considers the 'whole patient' every time.
- Self-motivated, organized, and detail oriented
- Basic computer knowledge and ability with an aptitude to learn company software
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities
- Ability to perform critical thinking, analysis, and problem solving
- Must have good customer service and telephone skills
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information
- Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with patients, families, and other employees at all levels
911 West Third Street
Golden Living Centers - 19 months ago
Every aspect of every Golden LivingCenter and Community is focused on the patients and residents we serve. That means you have the resources...