The Facilitated Enroller is responsible for identifying eligible candidates and assisting with enrollment in Medicaid, Family Health Plus and Child Health Plus as well as assisting current members to recertify into these plans. The position requires frequent travel through NYC in the boroughs of Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn and the Bronx. Consistently meeting established monthly enrollment quotas is a job requirement.
The Health Center is open Monday through Saturday, hours of operation and related shifts range from early morning to late evenings. Evenings and Saturdays are required. Competitive salary will be accompanied by an excellent benefits package, including individual medical and dental insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, generous vacation/leave time, and 403B plan.
Send cover letter and resume including salary requirements to:
- Associate’s degree in health/social services or the equivalent required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong computer competency, including knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs, scanners, and Smartphone technology.
- Experience in medical/social services and/or knowledge of Medicaid and its associated entitlements programs strongly desired.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Familiarity with LGBT, HIV, and transgender health-related issues and community resources.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Ability to work with diverse populations, ability to handle multiple, simultaneous tasks.
- Ability to work independently yet be team focused.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Subject: Health Insurance Facilitated Enroller Search
Callen-Lorde Community Health Center
356 West 18th Street, New York, NY 10011
Callen-Lorde - 5 months ago
Callen-Lorde Community Health Center provides sensitive, quality health care and related services primarily to New York's lesbian, gay,...