Ministry Saint Joseph's Hospital in Marshfield, WI is currently searching for
Health Unit Coordinators
. We offer casual, part-time and full-time variable shift opportunities in the Critical Care, Medical/Surgical, Specialty Care, and Marshfield Children's Units.
The Health Unit Coordinator is a vital member of the patient care team. This role is responsible and accountable for complete and accurate processing of information, communicating and collaborating with all health care team members to facilitate patient care, facilitating acquisition of materials, and assisting with clerical activities that support the operation of the unit.
When completing your online application, please make sure to attach your current resume.
- Is a responsible member of the patient care team by problem solving, working collaboratively and accepting responsibilities as delegated.
- Serves as a resource for the team related to computer operations and office equipment.
- Facilitates operations of the unit related to communication, material acquisition, and processing of patient-related orders.
- Provides evidence of contribution to the improvement of patient care.
- Participates in process improvement activities by collecting data, offering input, or active membership on project teams.
Primary shifts will be 3:00pm-11:00pm with occasional 10:00am-6:00pm which will also include every third weekend and every other holiday to meet our staffing levels.
Apply today to learn more about our current opportunities!
- High school graduation or equivalent is required
- Completion of a Health Unit Coordinator program at a Technical School is preferred.
- Previous Health Unit Coordinator experience or related occupational experience is preferred
- Medical Terminology is preferred
Normal Weekly Hours
Health Unit Coordinator
WI-Marshfield-Saint Joseph's Hospital
Saint Joseph's Hospital
Ministry Health Care - 7 months ago