Health and Well-being Account Manager
Job ID: : 25747
Department: : HPD - Cust Strategy & Intg
City: : Bloomington, MN
Location: : HP - Bloomington 8170 Office Bldg
Position Type: : Full-Time
Anticipated Work Schedule: : Monday through Friday general Business Hours.
Hrs/Pay Period: : 80
Job Description: :
The culture at HealthPartners is one of ownership, pride, service, and most importantly, partnership. That spirit of partnership among employees, and with patients and the community is just one of the many reasons we were recently named one of the Twin Cities best places to work by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal. Join us for a career that offers respect, support and encouragement. You’ll stay for the power of partnership.
The Health Management Consultant is responsible for providing client health and wellness consultation and account management services. Responsible for proactively developing, overseeing, and evaluating strategically-designed, effective worksite health management programs for JourneyWell and/or HealthPartners clients including client specific strategy, communication strategy and program execution. Work collaboratively with clients to achieve their health and wellness goals, which may include ROI, trend/clinical/risk management, and measurable health and productivity improvements.
- Understand key health, productivity, and trend management issues faced by client by listening to client and evaluating client’s health assessment data. Work collaboratively with the HealthPartners health plan Account Manager to understand trends in the claims data.
- Provide consultation and guidance to assist in the development of client’s health promotion program mission, goals, objectives, and identify outcome measurement strategies.
- Recommend strategies for long-term health, trend, and productivity management based on client’s data and expressed needs.
- Provide clients with the strategic consultation to improve health and productivity management outcomes according to goals set by client and monitor program’s progress towards those goals.
- Through partnership with the primary relationship holder in the HealthPartners and/or JourneyWell sales department, develop effective relationships with key client contacts, including brokers, consultants, and employer group.
- Develop health promotion program plans that target populations based on analysis of claims and utilization, health risk and productivity assessments with appropriate objectives to achieve measurable outcomes. Health promotion program plans will optimize integration of communications, marketing, programming and interventions.
- Consult with clients to facilitate changes in organizational culture supportive of health improvement initiatives and identify appropriateness of various types of program plans and facilitate integration of health improvement into their organizations.
- Coordinate resolution of all client inquiries and proposals in a prompt, professional and client friendly manner.
- Prepare and present client reports.
- Renew/increase sales to existing clients.
- Provide day-to-day account management services to clients.
- Provide back up support for other team members.
- Work as a team member to cooperatively meet or exceed team goals and objectives.
- Perform other duties as assigned to accomplish HealthPartners and company goals.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts in health related field.
- Five years experience in the health and wellness industry with direct responsibility for customer strategy and account management
- Strong working knowledge of the principles and practices of worksite health promotion, risk reduction, disease self management
- Strong business acumen
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with strong problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word)
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and changing priorities
- Ability to work with all levels in the organization
- Occasional travel as required
For more information and to apply, go to www.healthpartners.jobs and search for job id 25747.
- Master’s degree in Business, Health Education, Public Health, or other health-related field.
Health is what we do. Partnership is how we do it.
HealthPartners - 22 months ago
The largest consumer-governed, nonprofit health care organization in the nation, HealthPartners provides care, coverage, research and...