Do you want to work for a company The Wall Street Journal named one of the top 50 new start- ups , and Business Insider states is one of the 25 Enterprise Startups To Bet Your Career On ? Coupa is building a world-class Alliances organization of experienced professionals. We are looking for a Channel Sales Director with primary emphasis in Healthcare sales, who will report to the Vice President Alliances. While Coupa’s main office is located in San Mateo, CA, this position can be located remotely in the United States with some regional and national travel required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This is a commissioned sales role closing revenue contracts with Partners and Partner Customers - to achieve and exceed assigned revenue target and other objectives based on Coupa’s and the Partner’s business plans.
- Need to effectively communicate Coupa's value proposition, vision, product and service capabilities to Partners and Partner targets.
- Evangelize both internally and externally to support channel and Partner harmony.
- Drive Partner sales opportunities as necessary, including conflict resolution.
- Manage interface between Partners and Coupa.
- Introduce Partner to new Coupa products and services as they become available – enable Partners to effectively sell and close opportunities.
Skills and Experience:
Know Coupa’s business and how Partners’ businesses work; know the competition and how to position Coupa.
Communication - understand and communicate complex contract requirements and develop proposals - proficient in understanding and communicating all product financial ROI, TTV, TCO and technical information.
Customer Focus - proficient in assessing and exceeding customer needs – assure Customer Success.
Decision Making and Problem Solving - assess key decision makers' needs and determine, and deliver, the appropriate sales message and service offerings to meet Partner Customer needs.
Initiative - increase sales to existing Partner customers by identifying additional needs - lead Partner and Coupa sales initiatives, where applicable, by developing account plan, identifying necessary resources and leading customer interface - create leads through networking and following up on others' efforts - anticipate problems/opportunities.
Integrity - honest even when self-damaging - able to influence others - recognizes the need for tact - encourages ethical work environment.
Negotiating - proficient in managing complex negotiations - identify and address hidden agendas.
- Bachelor’s degree with extra consideration given to candidates with a Master’s Degree or better.
- 15 years business experience (spend management and/or healthcare preferable) with 10 years successful experience in commissioned sales roles.
- Demonstrated experience in account management.
- Proven ability to develop and implement business plans and achieve required results.
- Knowledge of team concepts and principles; sales and marketing strategies, management of resources, analytical problem-solving and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to win in highly competitive sales situations - strong executive and consultative relationship selling background.
In addition to a very competitive salary, Coupa offers a solid stock option program, impressive company paid health benefits, 401(k), generous PTO and a startup environment that allows for creativity and a chance to have fun at work while making a difference in the business world.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com Please be advised that inquiries or resumes from recruiters will NOT be accepted.