Banc of America Merchant Services, LLC is the result of a strategic alliance between Bank of America and First Data Corp. As an industry leader with a powerful commitment to the merchant business, Bank of America Merchant Services delivers a comprehensive suite of innovative payment solutions to merchants of all sizes. We are the number one U.S. payments processor today with over 13.5 billion credit card transactions processed annually, representing approximately 300,000 merchant based relationships. We have industry-leading products, world-class technology solutions, an expansive geographic footprint, and 1,600 full-time associates. We offer outstanding career opportunities and advancement and we promote a healthy work/life balance through special benefits and programs. Bank of America Merchant Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Bank of America Merchant Services is looking for a H&I Relationship Manager. The H&I Relationship Manager is responsible for leading client relationships for mid- to large-sized clients in the Healthcare, Higher Education and Non-Profit Industries within an assigned portfolio. This RM role maintains retention and margin goals within the portfolio by proactively evaluating business opportunities against the merchant product suite and ensuring a strong focus on customer satisfaction and expanding the relationship. This position is responsible for conducting business reviews, strengthening client and business partner relationships, ensuring clients are up-to-date with industry and compliance requirements and managing contract renewals and cultivating cross sales opportunities within their assigned portfolio.
• Proactively develop an account plan for each client within assigned portfolio and ensure a successful relationship as measured by retention, profitability, growth and client satisfaction.
• Understand industry trends and effectively position BAMS products and services to drive cross sales opportunities.
• Influence and guide decision making within the client organization.
• Develop routines that enable effective communication and collaboration with bank business partners.
• Facilitate the resolution of escalations, contract extensions, financial dispute/issues and general account management.
• Escalate issues
• High School Diploma.
• 4+ years of sales/portfolio management experience (or Bachelor’s degree in lieu of experience).
• Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree.
• Experience selling Merchant, Bankcard, Payment Processing or Financial Services.
• Ability to quickly establish and maintain productive relationships with key partners.
• Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment.
• Strong detail-oriention and problem solving skills.
• Strong customer service or client-centric focus.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision toward the achievement of personal and team goals.
• Strong communications, including oral and presentation skills.
• Effective planning, time management and organizational skills.
• Outstanding sales/portfolio management, business development and negotiation skills.
• Ability to multitask and change direction in ever changing payment processing environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Ability to quickly learn various sales applications.
Bank of America Merchant Services - 16 months ago
Bank of America Merchant Services is more than a payment processor. We give businesses momentum. We enable businesses to grow and cultivate...