Job Title: Healthcare Account Executive - Surgical
Functional Area: Sales & Service
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
Job Description: You’ll promote the Ecolab – Microtek Medical’s innovative product solutions for risk reduction and protection in clinical environments around the world. As a leading manufacturer of infection & fluid control disposable medical products, our goal is to provide healthcare professionals with innovative product solutions that encompass a high-level of patient care & prevention of cross contamination in a variety of clinical settings including operating rooms, interventional radiology, ultrasound, cardiac catheterization labs & ambulatory surgical centers worldwide. Make your expertise work for you with Ecolab – Microtek Medical, the solution is you.
This position reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
Cities included in Market: Columbus, Cleveland and Toledo
- Introduce new offerings to existing customers & prospect/cold call/network to obtain new business.
- Manage customer base & build relationships through professional demeanor & strong interpersonal skills.
- Make presentations on product portfolio and handle inquiries on commercial aspects of product, pricing & company policies.
- Provide outstanding customer service, educating customers during the sales process & responding to complaints, while being accommodating to their needs.
- Participate in regional/national sales training.
Area where candidate must reside: Within the territory
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 2 years medical / healthcare sales experience, with experience selling into the hospital environment.
- A valid driver's license and acceptable motor vehicle record (2 years)
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role
AutoReqId : 28941BR
- Surgical and/or medical disposables sales experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated relationship management, consulting, negotiation & presentation skills
- Existing healthcare / hospital contacts within assigned territory
- Customer service skills with the ability to problem solve & devise customer solutions
- Ability to read, analyze & interpret scientific & technical information
- Self motivated with effective organizational & time management skills
Ecolab - 17 months ago
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies...