Luminous Technology Group is looking for several EHR Systems Analysts to provide support for the analysis, design, estimating, development, documentation, testing and implementation of new or existing systems for a large complex enterprise. This role may occasionally lead or guide the work of others. Bachelor's degree preferred however experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. Some EHR build experience required. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your EHR skills and knowledge! Competitive pay and wonderful workplace enviornment!
- Working knowledge of software development and infrastructure project lifecycles (SDLC).
- Intermediate project management experience (e.g., leads meetings, draft status reports, develop/manage project plans, track issues/risk logs, develop / monitor resource plans, etc.).
- Knowledge of full SDLC (analysis, design, build, testing, implementation, and support) of the EHR systems and various modules.
- Demonstrated experience with system and business workflow analysis and design.
- Ability to analyze and document future state operation specifications and application functionality.
- Experience defining, documenting/communicating, and prioritizing business requirements.
- Ability to configure, build and install healthcare applications.
- Ability to develop and execute business/system test plan, test conditions and test cases.
- Ability to provide clear description of problems/issues for complex problems.
- Demonstrated ability to present options for problem resolution.
- Troubleshoot issues from end-users during training, go-live and stabilization periods.
- Ability to align technology solutions with business strategies.
- Able to quickly understand clinical or business operations supported by application.
- Progressive experience managing or participating in complex IT and operational projects in a healthcare setting.
- Ability to lead functional or segment teams or projects, as necessary.
- Ability to successfully manage vendor interactions/relationships.
- Bachelors Degree.
- EHR / EMR system certification.
- Experience with ICD-10, HIPAA 5010, Meaningful Use, HIE projects.
- PMP and Six Sigma certifications.
- Significant knowledge of/experience with major clinical, financial and transaction processing systems (e.g. EPIC, McKesson, Cerner, SSI, etc.)