ForTec Medical has been the trusted provider of innovative, mobile medical technology for more than 20 years. Through our convenient mobile outsourcing solution, laser service and repair and laser fibers and accessories, ForTec helps medical organizations eliminate the costs associated with expensive service contracts and maintenance issues while providing access to high end medical technology and trained personnel, all available on a per-case basis.
A Healthcare Laser Specialist’s primary job function is to transport, set up and operate medical laser equipment in operating rooms at regional medical facilities. As a team member in the operating room, you provide technical expertise and laser operation assistance to surgeons and communicate with medical staff throughout the case. A Laser Specialist maintains laser equipment properly and follows all safety regulations and procedures. We provide a company vehicle and extensive technical training on the set up and safe operation of our medical lasers.
ForTec offers competitive salary and benefits programs. For more information about our company, visit our web site at www.fortecmedical.com
- Prior military service; healthcare background are encouraged to apply. Surgical technologist or EMT training preferred. Some college education preferred.
- Good driving record and valid driver's license.
- Excellent communication skills and superior customer service skills.
- Ability to adapt to frequent change in daily schedule and ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to push/pull +50 pounds of medical laser equipment.
- Basic computer skills.
The ForTec Laser Rental Program provides medical lasers to hospitals, surgical centers and physicians delivering the latest in therapies and...