Onward Healthcare is one of the fastest growing healthcare staffing companies in the United States today. We offer health systems a range of services including travel and local staffing for nursing and allied professionals and vendor management.
Onward’s Recruitment Team, Nursing Division is responsible for the following aspects of business:
- Driving production by ensuring successful placement of Nursing Professionals, which specialize in ICU, Med/Surg, Oncology, Labor and Delivery, Emergency Room, Operating Room, etc, on contract assignments nation-wide.
- Fostering new relationships with nurses to get new talent to work with Onward Healthcare and remain a part of the Onward team.
- Assist the compliance team by following-up with candidates as needed to ensure each candidate submits all required documentation.
- Utilizing JobNet, an internal homegrown database, to track each call and email made to candidates in our system. JobNet is also used to submit candidates to positions.
- Must be able to build relationships with the Client Service Management team in order to promote candidates and ensure submittals are interviewed by facilities.
- The Recruitment Specialist, Nursing Division reports to the Director of Nursing Recruitment and is responsible for building and maintains relationships with nurses.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with Nursing Professionals.
- Must be able to utilize social media (LinkedIn, Facebook) in order to generate leads and build relationships.
- Ability to sell job opportunities and the option of travel to potential candidates.
- Manage your own database of healthcare professionals to place on various assignments nation-wide.
- Pre-screen and evaluate potential candidates and assist them with the interview process.
- Submit candidates for positions to our nationwide database of 1500+ client facilities.
- Ensure that each candidate understands Onward Healthcare’s process by working with our compliance team during on-boarding and submitting weekly timecards.
- Highly energetic and goal oriented personality.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, especially phone etiquette.
- An ability to build lasting relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- A drive to increase sales through networking and relationship building, primarily via phone.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Word. Basic skills required for Excel and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience in inside sales or recruiting preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Onward Healthcare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test and background check before beginning employment.
- Onward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally.
Onward Healthcare travel nurse and physical therapy employment agency was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Wilton, CT. Onward is a leading provider of travel nurse jobs and nationwide rehab / therapy jobs. We are certified by the Joint Commission and work with over 2000 hospital clients and medical facilities across the country.
Recruitics - 14 months ago