• Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and equipment.
• Ability to stand and work for entire shift.
• Ability to lift up to 65 pounds repeatedly, unloading and loading trucks.
• Self disciplined individual with strong work ethic. Self starter.
• Thoroughness and attention to details, with an ability to read and match codes on labels to boxes.
• Having a sense of urgency, without overlooking critical details.
The function of the Performance Associate is to accurately perform the production work supplied by the client, Team Leader and/or Performance Supervisor. This is to be done in an effective, safe, and prompt manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Accurately performs the work presented to him/her daily.
• Display and encourage teamwork.
• Maintain positive working relationships with all employees.
• Communicate effectively with peers, leads, and members of management.
• Abide by, convey, and enforce company policies.
• Follow all safety rules and report all accidents and product damage immediately.
• Ensure that all rework is completed accurately and prompt.
• Work to reduce and eliminate errors.
• Perform other duties as requested by management.
• If required, assist other departments in performing any requested work.
• Reports to lead any unusual condition of product.
• Performs a visual check on all products as it passes your station.
Insource Performance Solutions - 18 months ago