Perform aircraft composite maintenance, repair, and/or modification on customer aircraft in accordance with applicable technical data, customer maintenance program requirements, within estimated or budgeted hours and within FAA and customer standards of quality. Return to Service aircraft that have completed all required maintenance actions utilizing logbooks, Airborne form R-211, or customer authorized documentation. Perform additional duties as assigned.
What you need:
* High School Diploma or GED
* Working knowledge of aircraft construction and repair principles
* Airframe License
* Basic understanding of FAA regulations pertaining to CFR Part 145 repair station operations and blueprints, structural
repair manuals and other illustrations
* Prefer Powerplant License
* Prefer graduate of technical training school
* Prefer hands-on experience in a heavy maintenance environment
* Prefer prior experience at a FAR Part 145 repair station
* Must provide tools
Airborne Maintenance & Engineering Services
- 2 years ago - save job
Built on a 30-year airline maintenance legacy, AMES offers the experience, equipment, and efficiency critical to delivering high-quality,...