Fuel tank preventative maintenance, repairs, and modifications on customer aircraft in accordance with applicable technical data, customer maintenance program requirements, within estimated or budgeted hours and within FAA and customer standards of quality. Perform additional duties as assigned. This position reports to one of the production supervisors.
What you need:
- High school diploma OR GED
- Working knowledge of aircraft fuel systems
- Basic understanding of FAA regulations pertaining to CFR Part 145 repair station operations.
- Must provide tools as listed on required tool listing.
- Prefer 1 year experience fuel technician experience in a heavy maintenance environment
- Airframe License
- Prefer prior experience at a FAR Part 145 Repair station
Airborne Maintenance & Engineering Services
- 15 months ago - save job
Built on a 30-year airline maintenance legacy, AMES offers the experience, equipment, and efficiency critical to delivering high-quality,...