This position will create, implement and manage detailed project plans to facilitate and support the project strategy and execution phases. Provide planning, administrative, budgetary, and direct supervision to assigned Heavy Maintenance lines. Ensure work is performed safely within budgeted time and while remaining in regulatory compliance and meeting customer and company guidelines. Performs and recommends management actions related to hiring, scheduling, employee development, coaching, mentoring and discipline. This position reports to the Director, Heavy Maintenance.
What you need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Airframe & Powerplant License
- 5 years supervisory or lead experience in heavy maintenance or modifications
- 10 years experience in aircraft heavy maintenance or modification
- Excellent verbal, written, computer, and presentation skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals, departments and organizations.
- Working knowledge of FAA regulations pertaining to FAR Part 145 repair station operations
With a solid record of business stability and customer satisfaction, and a commitment to being best-in-class in our field, AMES offers you the opportunity and resources to set your goals high – and achieve them. In addition to competitive salaries, AMES offers an attractive benefits package.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in business management or related technical field
- Project Management certification
- Two (2) years previous project management experience at a FAR 145 repair station
TO APPLY NOW AND VIEW OUR FULL LIST OF OPENINGS & BENEFITS GO TO HTTPS: //WWW.AIRBORNE-JOBS.COM
Airborne Maintenance & Engineering - 15 months ago