This position provides general maintenance support in support of heavy maintenance activities to include the moving equipment, cleaning, assembling, and maintaining of aircraft maintenance equipment. Performs additional duties as assigned .
What you need:
- High school diploma OR equivalent
- 2 years experience in any industry utilizing basic mechanical skills
- Previous experience as a utility mechanic
- Basic understanding of FAA regulations pertaining to CFR Part 145 repair station operations.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions and to travel on an as needed basis to support off-site maintenance
- Eye/hand coordination and clear field of vision
- Ability to work at heights up to 80 feet and lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to bend, crawl, twist, and other positions and sustain the position for extended period of time
- Ability to precisely manipulate hand tools in a variety of situations
Airborne Maintenance & Engineering - 30+ days ago