The position is within our Products and Services Group. Products & Services works to build CME Group volume by assisting in the development of new products and promoting our products to new and existing customers. The selected intern will be responsible for supporting the execution of the sales strategy for the Client Development & Sales Hedge Fund Segment. They will also work to enhance existing relations and ongoing communications with CME Group’s customer base in order to build strong business partnerships within a set of specific targeted customers. There may also be potential client facing opportunities for the selected individual. This internship will be part time (20 hours/week) during the school year.
- Individual must be pursuing a Finance, Economics or related degree
A basic understanding of futures/options is a plus
Must be able to handle confidential information appropriately and work well within a team environment
Strong communication skills necessary
Knowledge of MS products and a basic understanding of programming (knowledge of VBA scripts with the ability to build macros in Excel is ideal)
As the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group ( www.cmegroup.com ) is where the world comes to manage risk. Based in Chicago, with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Calgary, Houston, São Paulo, Singapore, Tokyo and Washington D.C., our team of more than 2,500 employees has an impact on the global economy every day. We offer:
- The widest range of global benchmark futures and options available across all major asset classes;
- The most advanced trading technology;
- Industry-leading clearing and risk management capabilities;
- A relentless customer focus, serving leading investment and commercial banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, corporations and individual traders; and,
- A great place to work.
With this strong foundation in place, we are looking to continue growing our business in both listed and over-the-counter markets. To support this growth, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to help foster our corporate culture and uphold our core values of leading with conviction and integrity, advancing the global economy, building lasting relationships and acting with ingenuity every day.
We hope you will consider joining our world-class team.
CME Group - 4 months ago