Answers telephone and e-mail inquiries by end users for assistance with computer related issues and requests. Track tickets until completion and maintain data in several databases. Assign or escalate tickets to appropriate groups for resolution.
- Experience assisting customers via Telephone and e-mail.
- Outstanding Communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Windows XP
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft Office Applications
- Experience supporting users on a Windows Domain
- PC Hardware troubleshooting
- High School Diploma and some additional relevant training or education.
- Previous Help Desk or Call Center Experience Preferred
- Experience with HEAT or Remedy ticket tracking software
- Experience with Network Account Management
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience creating and documenting policies and procedures.
- Experience supporting Wireless devices including Blackberry, Cell Phones and Pagers.
- HDI certification or similar
- MCP, A+ or other similar certifications desired.