Ciber is seeking an Application Technology Management Practitioner (Help Desk/Technical Support Consultant).
- Bachelor"s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a relevant field .
- Wiliness to work Weekends and some late shifts.
- At least 2 years of progressive responsibilities within IT.
- Multiple OS experience, UNIX, LINUX, WINDOWS.
- Knowledge of CATIA. Knowledge of Teamcenter or other PDM Software. Knowledge of Helpdesk processes.
- Performs at an extremely high level of analytical competence and maturity.
- Ability to communicate effectively with business users.
- Nice to have experience in working as part of a global team.
- ORACLE database experience, a plus.
- Shell Script experience beneficial.
- Understanding of network protocols.
- ITIL V3 awareness training/knowledge.
- Knowledge of Ford Global Product Development System (GPDS) processes including vehicle product structure.
- Experience with New Scale Request Center and BMC Remedy Service Desk Tools .
- Good Communication Skills and ability to utilize desktop tools to accelerate communications (IM, WebEx, etc.)
- Position requires some off hours and weekend on call work (on a rotating basis).
Ciber is a global IT consulting company with 7,000 consultants in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific, and approximately $1 billion in annual revenue. Client focused and results driven, Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, the company trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CBR). For more information, visit
Just as we have built our business on the success of our clients, our continued company growth and achievements are built on the success of our team members. At Ciber we believe our employees are our most valuable asset. Upon contact, a Ciber Recruiter will discuss our benefits package in more detail as it pertains to your individual needs. Some highlights of our full benefits package include: paid time off, paid holidays, retirement savings plan, employee stock purchase plan, medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, and tuition reimbursement. Ciber, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.