NetCentrics Corporation is an information technology consulting, software development, and innovation process management firm. We help our clients become more productive and innovative by improving their information systems and internal processes. We specialize in network design, installation and management, software development, process improvement and innovation.
NetCentrics is looking for a Service Desk Manager to support a large Service Desk environment for the Department of Defense (DOD), Office of Secretary of Defense (OSD). The position will be working at the Pentagon and is only open to candidates with a DOD Security Clearance. The Key responsibilities of the Service Desk Manager include:
Core Competencies Skills and Attributes:
- Manage a large 7x24x365 Service Desk environment, consisting of about 200+ Service Desk Analysts, supporting over 20,000 users
- Ensure service level metrics are met
- Train, mentor, and coach the Service Desk Analysts in all aspects of providing technical support.
- Manage all personnel issues including staffing, performance management, evaluations, and training
- Use performance measuring tools to analyze the Service Desk call flow and incident management process to establish best practice techniques and strategies to facilitate outstanding customer support
- Generate and present metrics, reports, information, and improvement recommendations to upper management
- Implement ITIL service delivery within the OSD Service Desk environment
- Recommend and assure compliance with policies, procedures, and standards
- Relationship building, strategic agility, political savvy
- Program and project management
- Talent assessment and development
- Business acumen and financial management
- Customer focus
- Drive innovation
- Embracing of NetCentrics Core Values and Core Competencies
- Possess a sense of urgency that is complimented by follow-up and follow-through
- Experience managing a Service Desk program required
- Minimum of 7 years DOD experience required
- ITIL background/experience required, ITIL v3 Certification preferred
- Help Desk certification required
- DOD Secret Clearance (or higher) required
The right candidate must appreciate and exemplify the NetCentrics culture as described by our Core Values. S/he will be responsible for overall leadership of the program team and ensure his/her team understands and performs in accordance with our core values through exceptional support and dedication.
NetCentrics Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
NetCentrics Corporation - 12 months ago