Are you a skilled Help Desk professional looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Vistronix may have the ideal position for you. We are actively seeking an experienced Help Desk / Systems Analyst to provide high quality service to our end client located at Rockville, MD. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with Help Desk experience and who is looking for a position that allows you to work with a team and also independently leveraging your skills and IT knowledge. Our Help Desk functions as a single point of contact for routine user LAN, WAN, Desktop and telecommunications problems.
The Help Desk supports users in resolving problems by phone, email, and also desk-side and executive level support. Our staff collaborates with other technical professionals within the environment to ensure continuity of service. Help Desk staff members are expected to support a variety of applications, PCs, Laptops, mobile computing devices, and peripherals. Software and equipment supported is typical of a standard office working environment but may also include customized applications.
The most successful candidates will have:
· A minimum of 3 years of hands-on Help Desk experience.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related IT field is highly desired.
· In the absence of a degree, candidates should possess current and relevant IT certifications such as A+, Network+, or other Microsoft certifications.
· Experience providing user support by phone and email.
· Tier II / III, Desk-side support experience required.
· Hands-on experience with general hardware/software troubleshooting and ability to demonstrate solid understanding of commonly used office software applications and basic networking principles.
· Experience with Windows 2003, Windows 2008, and Windows XP.
· Ability to image and reconfigure systems.
· Possess strong verbal, interpersonal, and written communications skills.
· Ability to multi-task and cross-train is required.
The selected candidate must be able to successfully complete a background investigation for a government position of Public Trust.
Vistronix staff members enjoy a collaborative working environment. We recognize our staff members for their contributions to the team’s success as well as individual professional accomplishments. Vistronix offers competitive salaries and a very comprehensive employee benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Technology Associates International - 15 months ago