Job Title: Help Desk - Tier II
Job ID: 265156
Location: US-Missouri-St. Louis
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Org Marketing Statement
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology. With approximately 22,500 employees, Unisys serves commercial organizations and government agencies throughout the world.
The responsibilities of this job include:
- Experience in providing Tier 2 Help Desk support to end users.
- Knowledge of Google Mail, Outlook, and Internet browsers from an end user perspective.
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong general PC skills.
- Some systems administration experience.
- Administration experience with an email system (Exchange, Google, Notes, etc.).
- Some networking experience.
- Google Apps Deployment Certification a plus.
- 5 or more year of Help Desk skills
- 1-2 years in leading small teams
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Unisys - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical...