Cardiocom is an award-winning leader in cutting-edge telehealth solutions, medical software and nurse call center services located in Chanhassen, Minnesota. With a client roster that includes some of the largest home health groups, health plans, hospitals, physician groups and coordinated care companies in the nation, Cardiocom is positioned to revolutionize this fast-growing industry. Take the next step in your career! Join a progressive, dynamic and vibrant company that’s on the leading edge of telehealth. We look forward to hearing from you.
As a result of our dynamic growth, we have outstanding opportunities for a full-time IT Help Desk Tier 1 . We are looking for an enthusiastic professional with excellent customer service and technical skills to provide hardware, software and network application support If you thrive in an innovative, fast-paced, team oriented environment, Cardiocom can offer you the opportunity for a successful career.
- Perform application hardware and software connectivity troubleshooting within a helpdesk environment
- Troubleshoot software installations in a remote support environment
- Help customers resolve technical problems in a timely manner
- Document issues and resolutions in help desk ticketing software
- Provide after hours support and respond promptly to emergency situations
- Analyze logs and spot common trends and underlying problems
Salary, Benefits and Other:
- Degree in IT related field.
- 1 year experience in a corporate setting
- Proficiency in MS OS, SQL Server 2000 & MS Access
- Excellent technical problem solving abilities
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications
- Experience with hardware and software issues
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
The ideal candidate will need to pass security clearance, administrated by the US Government.
- Salary based on experience.
- Medical, dental,401K, flex spend, life and PTO.
- Excellent opportunity for growth and advancement.
For a quick look at Cardiocom, visit:
For detailed information, visit www.cardiocom.com
Cardiocom is an EEO/AA employer.
Local candidates only please.
Keywords: Information Technology, help desk, desktop support, help desk support specialist