Position Title: Help Desk Analyst / Telecom Specialist
Description: ZELTIQ has an excellent Help Desk Analyst / Telecom Specialist opportunity for experienced technical support candidate to provide IT service delivery for computer end-users. You'll support Microsoft Office, proprietary applications, PC and laptop support, VPN, Anti-Virus, data recovery, Citrix, and Smartphones, including DROID, Apple and Blackberry. This position is a fast-paced, high energy environment with lots of opportunity to learn and grow
Reports To: Manager, IT Services
Principle Responsibilities and Duties:
Note: The following is meant to be representative but not necessarily all inclusive of the duties and responsibilities for this position title.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 in a corporate, higher education (college or university), or government environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Answer incoming telephone calls from internal and external customers according to standards set and exercise judgment in the handling of the call.
- Familiarity with ticketing systems such as TrackIT, Help Desk Autority.
- Respond to all Help desk requests in timely and professional manner.
- Accurately prioritize, categorize and log calls into problem management system.
- Experience troubleshooting and maintaining Microsoft Outlook email in a hosted environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot TCP/IP network connectivity utilizing command line tools such as Ping and IPConfig.
- Excellent communication, written, and interpersonal skills with the desire to help end-users.
- Knowledge of advanced remote connectivity application software, such as Citrix, VMWare, or Cisco VPN.
- Ability to recover data and monitor Anti-Virus and Spyware solutions.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Responsible for performing all duties in compliance with FDA’s Quality System Regulation (QSR), ISO13485, the Canadian Medical Device Regulations, and all other international regulatory requirements with which ZELTIQ complies.
Required Experience, Education, Training, Traits:
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- A+ Certification would be a value to have.
- Requires a minimum of 2 year corporate level help desk experience.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent organizational skills.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit or stand for extended periods. The employee will be required to use a computer for up to 8 hours consecutively. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or control and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and be mobile. The employee may be required to lift up to 75 lbs.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Some light machining and prototyping activities will involve moderate noise levels and moderate dust or debris exposure. The employee will work with 110/220 volt equipment.
Zeltiq - 8 months ago