The ideal candidate will:
provide assistance to other IT team members when requested.
- document all trouble calls and request for help;
- provide user desktop support on a daily basis;
- provide timely responses to user's questions and concerns;
- provide quick problem solving including, but not limited to, fixing errors, creating alternative methods of completing a task, correcting user errors, and correcting system inconsistencies;
- provide detailed and accurate logs of all user contact;
- document standard procedures for Help Desk; identify and escalate issues that are unable to be resolved by the Help Desk Technician;
Position requires a bachelors degree and/or a minimum of 3 years of experience with Help Desk Support.
A candidate with experience in AutoCAD, Revit required!
For consideration, please reply to this job posting.
ABC Imaging - 17 months ago