LGI Homes is currently accepting applications for a Help Desk Technician/Analyst at its North Houston Corporate Headquarters located in The Woodlands, TX. LGI Homes has been recognized as one of the fastest growing private home builders in the United States and is among the most profitable.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide service and preventive maintenance activities on terminals, printers, personal computers, phones, tablets and servers according to traditional maintenance philosophies.
- Provide technical assistance, support, and advice to end users for hardware, software, and systems.
- Serve as a contact for level 1 support.
- Call software and hardware vendors to request service regarding defective products.
- Assist in coordination of changes, upgrades and new products, ensuring systems will operate correctly in current and future environment.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in the field
- 4-year college degree/ technical study in field or equivalent education and experience combined. Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) is preferred.
- Strong communication skills; both written and spoken.
- $35,000 to $45,000 depending on prior experience
Based in The Woodlands, Texas, LGI Homes is a publicly-traded homebuilder that has been making the dream of homeownership come true for...